We love Apple's *AddressBook,
we use it, and recommend it.
We not only use it to store our names and addresses, we use it to print labels and envelopes, for FREE, and so can you.
Here is how:
• Select the names you want (you may want to create a group to put them all in, to make it easier).
• Press command-p to print.
• From the print dialog set "Style:" to "Mailing Labels" in the pull down menu.
• Under the "Layout" tab select the type of label you are using.
• Under "Label" refine your options.
• Press print, and you will have a page (or more) of addresses.
Why would we charge you to do this when Apple gives it away for free?
*Since Mountain Lion it has been called Contacts